Monday, January 10, 2011
First Day- check!
Today was my first day in the classroom. I have to say, the alarm clock going off at 5:35 am, was not terrible. I had gone to bed at 8:30 the night before so that might have had something to do with it. Thankfully, I was also feeling much much much better this morning. Advice of the day- never eat the lettuce. And did you know that most cases of "traveller's sickness" result from E-coli? Good thing the sickness has finally run it's course:) Anyways, today was my first day. I didn't really do much aside from observation and a few meetings. All I can say is that you know the semester is going to be great when your 7th graders turn and mouth "Oh the horror!" at you when the teacher mentions you are going to be their teacher. Note: they were doing this in response to me wanting to teach them (not about me). They just couldn't understand why anyone would want to do such a thing:p Maybe I really am crazy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment