I am just about ready to go to bed, but I just thought I'd send a little update since it's been a little while. This week went well. I took over two more classes(kindergarten and second grade) and I had a blast with both of them. This week, Middle school and High school are on the list and it is also my week of "full control". It should go fine<- at least I am telling myself that. I am planned, approved and most everything is copied off. Bring. it. on. The good news is that middle/high school follow the same schedule and Tues/Thursday are homework days- so I only had to plan for three more days. It still was a little more work then I was expecting and I am left wondering how teachers have time for much else besides school!! But then I remember that I am still writing out full lesson plans- ie ones I would turn in. So that takes a little more time:)
But anyways, I am super excited for stuff I have planned this week:) The first graders are studying butterflies and the second graders are studying quilts! How fun! I had a little too much fun planning for this week I think. Hopefully they will enjoy it! Goodnight everyone! 5:30 am comes verrrrry early.
No comments:
Post a Comment